The gentle heat of herbal steaming releases clogged debris and oxidized oil from the pores and thoroughly cleanses the skin. Congested skin needs steaming weekly.
• Manages BIOME
• Supports Structural Integrity
Great for those who experience:
• Congested Pores
• The Ghosts of Pimples Past
• Mismanaged Mircrobiota (Fungus, bacteria growth, viral issues, mites)
And may be looking for:
How to begin using BYATM’s Herbal Steamer in your skin care rituals
• Apply a layer of Nourish & Replenish Oil, Cow Fart Juice, NO EVIL, or Seeds of Change over your skin first
• Place a handful of herbs in a large bowl
• Pour about one quart of boiling water over the herbs and sit comfortably nearby
• Lean over bowl (at least 10 inches away) and use a towel over your head to create a “tent around the steam”
• Inhale, massage with your fingertips and enjoy for up to 10 minutes
• Do not steam dry skin.
CAUTION: Boiling water is VERY HOT and can BURN YOU! Do not get too close to the steam. Do not pour boiling water into a plastic bowl as it may melt and hurt you. Do not put boiling or very hot water directly on the skin!
• After the steam bath has cooled you may strain the plant pieces out of the water, pressing out as much of the "goodness" as you possibly can. You can then take this water and store it in a glass bottle (preferably with a spray top) in your refrigerator. This Herbal Infusion is now a lovely toner that will stay good for only a few days. (If it starts to smell funny, let it go. When in doubt, throw it out!)
Ingredients: Organic Lemon Balm Leaf, Organic Rosebuds, Organic Lavender Flower, Organic Elder Flowers, Organic Holy Basil, Organic Gotu Kola, Organic Calendula, Organic Yarrow, Organic Chickweed
Small: 2-4 Uses
Large: 6-8 Uses