Oil Cleansing Made Simple
• No fragrance or intense scent
• Ouch-less and tasteless in delicate areas
• Visually clear
• Quiet and peaceful
Great for those who experience:
• Enlarged or clogged pores
• Blackheads and milia
• Hardened Stress Bumps
• Sensitivity, irritation and re-activity (use with S&S Mineral Mist)
And may be looking for:
• An awesome pre-cleanser for the double-cleansing method or under a mask
• Extra protection from harsh environmental conditions
• Make-up removal, forgiveness of sins
How to begin working NO EVIL into your rituals and skin care regimen:
As an Oil Cleanser
One of the fundamental principles of chemistry is “like dissolves like”. Oil Cleansing utilizes natural oils to break up oil-based residues and grab bacteria and other debris that can be present in oxidized sebum, making them easily wiped from the skin’s surface without changing pH or disturbing the beneficial flora that resides there. Both oily skin and dry skin do well with Oil Cleansing.
*Oil Cleansing is not appropriate for use more than once in every 24 hour period, as a morning cleanse, or for skin that has a damaged moisture barrier. Overuse of any oil is not beneficial.
• At night, when skin is congested or in need of makeup-removal. Decant a half dropper (10-15 drops) of NO EVIL into your palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and smooth over your dry face.
• Using slow, firm motions across the skin, massage the oil deeply into your pores. Take your time, breathe out your stress, and unwind. Work the oil especially into congested areas so that the oxidized oil (blackheads) and other debris can be melted and lifted away.
• Wet a clean, textured wash cloth with steamy water (90-105 degrees F), wring it out so that it is slightly damp and hold over the most congested follicles (usually down the mid-line of the face) in order to release the debris from the pore.
• Wipe gently away, rinse cloth and reapply the wet cloth as needed to completely remove the oil.
As a Pre-Cleanser in the Double Cleansing Method
• Oil cleanse as above and cleanse again using Sow Your Wild Oats, one of our Clay Masks or LOMAH.
With Herbal Steamer and Clay Masks
• Apply NO EVIL before steaming
• Apply NO EVIL before a Clay Mask (Do not remove before applying the mask)
In Your Moisture Duo
• Reactive skin does well using NO EVIL as part of a moisture duo. Spray 5 mists of your favorite Between You & the Moon Mineral Mist directly into 3 drops NO EVIL, rub together and massage into clean skin.
NO EVIL also protects the delicate skin near the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth in inclement weather. After applying your Moisture Duo, drip 1-2 drops onto your fingertips and smooth over sensitive areas before going out into harsh weather conditions (friendly reminder: this is not for night time or every day use)
Ingredients: 100% pure olive squalane potentiated with Little Falls quartz to energize the molecules into a vibrational frequency that is more readily recognized by skin cells.
How to Oil Cleanse